SHAKE! SHAKE! Welcome to the twenty-seventh episode of jep_cast
! ^_^ Recorded on August 23rd, 2008 with your hosts - Peyton/ginzarhapsody
, while Jennie/jadedfrenzy
is away. Come join us for the latest episode of Japanese boys and drama flail. :DvThe One Where Massu is a Dumpling
Running Time: 01:26:46
Size: 39.7 MB
Download Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
▪ "...they played KAT-TUN in the airwaves."
▪ "Well, think about it. What's cooler?" XD
JE NEWS (3:48)
■ "Secret Code" PV
▪ KinKi Kids silly as all get out. Love. ♥
▪ "It's not just about the pretty." "KinKi Kids really is never just about the pretty."
■ Music Station, August 22nd
▪ Koichi having a "good feeling" = FAIL. XDDD
▪ Tsuyoshi had some killer glasses
not Koichi. *oops*
■ Music Lovers, August 17
▪ "So you can help me describe the best parts of this." "...like Sho's pants?"
▪ Nakama Yukie's acting skills could use some brushing up on.
▪ Kami looks too damn hard into everything. *laughs*
■ HEY!HEY!HEY!, August 18th 1 ▪ 2
▪ "It just kind of felt like another episode of Himitsu no Arashi-chan you know?"
▪ Ohno has failings apparently, but Sakurai loves him! <3
■ "Truth" SINGLE
▪ "Opinions on 'Smile'?" "Uh, somehow, I never actually got to it because I kept on listening to 'Truth'."
▪ Kami and Rhey complete each other with their love for the A-sides. :3
▪ Arashi selling like whoa. The double!a!side!single effect or the Ohno!effect? :O
■ Hana Yori Dango Final Promotion, MatsuJun/Inoue Mao, August 21
▪ We're all a little hesitant. Overdone much? >.<
▪ MatsuJun and Inoue Mao going to suffer from serious typecasting now?
▪ INOUE MAO WAS NEVER IN TSUBASA ORETA TENSHITACHI. *laughs*
■ New CM, Happy Birthday Precious Rose 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5
■ New SINGLE, "Happy Birthday" 1 ▪ 2
▪ "We have NEWS topics this week..." "OH GOD."
▪ "...excuse me while I go vomit in the corner." XD
▪ A mature sound? GIVE US A BREAK.
▪ There's a good reason NEWS is releasing this as a single
despite our horror.
▪ "It's supposed to be a twenty-first century version of the 'Happy Birthday' song." "Sure..." YEAH. DREAM ON."
▪ Peyton wants the return of the BIG WHITE DOGGIE! \:D/
▪ We don't mean to be so negative, really.
we just can't help it
■ Ueda will be on an english magazine, Eye-ai, talking about his solo concert
■ Title of Ueda's solo con, Mouse Peace
▪ SUCH A CUTE NAME FOR A CONCERT. SO CUTE. *FLAIL*
▪ Will Ueda actually give his interview in English? :O
▪ "I want that magazine. So if anyone wants to help me actually get it..." ;)
DRAMA TALK (34:05)
■ Sapuri: episodes 9-11
▪ We talk the music of Sapuri - KAT-TUN's "YOU" and Ayaka's "Real Voice" and "Blue Days".
▪ Kami has been inspired to tackle the advertising world?! *giggle*
▪ Yuuya's want versus Ogiwara's can.
▪ "Everyone's being portrayed as an item. No one's actually a living thing at this point."
▪ Tanaka is a riot. Way more so in the manga. *chuckle*
▪ Deconstruction the Imaoka household and their inability to express themselves.
▪ Minami's final Tokimoto presentation, Peyton's love affair with it, the beautiful "watching" theme. *swoon*
▪ "You were watching Yuuya. Yuuya was watching you. And I was watching the both of you." "...which is kind of creep."
▪ RHEY SINGS. BATSU POINT, Y/Y?!?!?
▪ "I was hoping she would take off her heels. That's the least she can do for him!"
▪ Next week... IT'S A SURPRISE. :Dv You shouldn't need to watch a drama though. :)
LETTER SEGMENT (1:11:50)
■ This week's question - What JE song most energizes you?
▪ Answers from goldengutgirl (supplement), aralana, quinnsan, and mynamelessname.
▪ Kami and Rhey are totally Arashi!fied with their answers of "Kaze no Mukou e" and "Kitto Daijoubu"/"We Can Make It!"
▪ Peyton is ridiculously different and pulls out a very old song - SMAP's "SHAKE - and then a newer one - Kanjani8's "Cool Magic City".
▪ Next week's question is "What is your impression of Ueda Tatsuya?"
▪ "IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. SHE GAVE ME UEDA!!!" XD
■ CDTV Most Wanted Lover
▪ "I was thinking about why do the girls like Massu? ...cause he's a dumpling and they would like to eat him?" :DDDD </s>
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859. Please remember that all of these methods can be used when replying to our question of the week - "What is your impression of Ueda Tatsuya?"
! :D Get your answers in so that you can also be a part of the discussion!fun! Anticipate the fun surprises that await next week! :Dv digg del.icio.us facebook