A bird, a plane, the twenty-sixth of jep_cast
! ^_^ Recorded on August 16th, 2008 with your hosts - Satan/ginzarhapsody
, while Jennie/jadedfrenzy
is away. Come join us for the latest episode of Japanese boys and drama flail. :DvThe One Hosted by Satan
Running Time: 01:14:56
Size: 34.3 MB
Download Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
▪ "Welcome, Listeners, to this week's episode of ERK. Eiton, Rhey, and Kami."
▪ "...and this is Satan, letting Kamika lead into Johnny's Entertainment news."
JE NEWS (2:20)
■ "Kono Toki, Kitto Yume Janai" SINGLE ▪ PV
▪ "...they looked real." "Because they looked fake every other time?!"
▪ "They were persisting their best." "I think he just wanted to use persist at that point." XD
▪ "At least it wasn't horrifying to the point where it did catch my attention." :O
■ Making of "Tokonatsu Vibration" PV
▪ The mystery of why this is called a DVD single is unraveled! YAY! \:D/
▪ V6 works hard to push the boundaries of PV making! Oooooh....
■ HEY!HEY!HEY!, August 11th
▪ "This appearance was totally the highlight of my Koichi!loving!life." XD
▪ Koichi + "Sonna no Kankei ne~!" gag = MASSIVE FAIL.
▪ Rhey is happy to fangirl about Mizakawa Asami.
■ Music Station, August 15th
▪ "MatsuJun should always have his hair like that."
▪ RHEY AND SATAN FIGHT OVER SPEAKING RIGHTS! XD
▪ What? No in-sync dancing? Is that so much to ask for? *giggle*
■ Tegoshi, Becky and Miyagawa Daisuke-san from Itte-Q will be on 24 Hour Television
▪ Of course, Kami only remembers Tegoshi using sign language from last year. ;)
▪ Oh Becky, how we anticipate your antics. ;)
■ Takada Sho taking on first lead role in television drama
▪ Peyton gets her drama specials thoroughly confused and confuses everyone else. >.<
DRAMA TALK (25:30)
■ Sapuri: episodes 5-8
▪ Dear FujiTV, STOP SPOILING US LIKE WHOA FOR OUR DRAMAS. >\
▪ Hyoudo-san, Imaoka-san... Dude, they are all the same guy anyway! *laughs*
▪ "That just makes them all pedophiles, I'm sorry." XP
▪ Men are objects, you see! They are the supplement to a woman's life! :Dv
▪ CREEPY LOVEY YUUYA. o.O But really, he has potential! But sometimes he's just plain creepy.
▪ Peyton waxes on and on and on and on and on and on...
no one is surprised at all
▪ Yuuya vs. Ogiwara - who is the REAL child?
please excuse the airplanes in the background; i live near an airport XD
▪ Rhey and Peyton discuss the elements of a healthy relationship in the context of Sapuri. :Dv
▪ BAGS = MEN, Y/Y?! *laughs*
LETTER SEGMENT (58:50)
■ This week's question - What do you like or dislike about Okamoto Keito?
▪ Impressions on Okamoto from seca, boycottbananas, Misa, Kami-chan, and Jennie.
▪ ...um, apparently everyone associated Peyton!arm!flailing with Okamoto. <.<
▪ Kami offers a comparison of Okamoto and Tegoshi. Oooh...
▪ Next week's question is "What JE song energizes you the most and why?"
■ *drum roll* The winner of the jep_cast rap!a!thon is...
▪ gingifere with Koki's rap from "Keep the Faith"! *claps*
▪ We are totally glad that it went over so well with you guys - participants, voters, listeners, thanks to you all for making this a success! \:D/
■ WE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO TALK ABOUT! *RUNS AROUND*
▪ ...the hosts are lame and did not know what the SK into Ohmiya SK was.
please don't beat us ;_;
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859. Please remember that all of these methods can be used when replying to our question of the week - "What JE song energizes you the most and why?"
! :D Get your answers in so that you can also be a part of the discussion!fun! And remember next week we'll be finishing off Sapuri
with episodes 9-11! :) digg del.icio.us facebook