Welcome to the twenty-fifth episode of JEPcast! Recorded on August 9th with your host Jennie/jadedfrenzy
, and Rhey/4_03_am
. Please pardon the delay in posting this week— Real Life and Computer Crises suddenly decided to interpose and make things hard. But not for long. So without further ado, let's get right to it! The One With The Debut of JERKRunning Time:
39.3 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio: Show Notes:
- Yamapi and Jin, out on a date!!
- No need for girlfriends? Josei Seven ships Pin! 8D
JE NEWS (3:36)
- Okamoto Kenichi of Otokogumi starring in new film Boku no Obaa-chan.
- Lookit! Okamoto's daddy has work!
- If anyone has Otokugumi's Mihari, please upload for us? :x
- Appearance on Channel-A
- The robot made too much of an impression on Peyton; she can't stop raving about it.
- Nobody cares about Rocket Man. :|
- Peyton would like everyone to know her birthday is coming up.
- truth PV
- Aiba is really hot in red pants. *_*
- At least one person is doing The Perm right. MatsuJun. *_*
- Outfits are amazing; set is amazing, song is amazing; dancing is amazing. *_*
- *_* *_* *_*
- Kaze no Mukou e PV
- IT'S A HALF-SET!!
- MatsuJun's zebra print drape blanket thing: HORRIBLE. Don't buy it.
- Utaban Appearance
- This time, everyone gets a shot at pissing off Nakai.
- Watergun battle on stage!
- Maruyama publishes love story on Non-No
- Maru wants to be Odagiri Joe!
- Yuto, Yamada, Chinen, and Daiki to star in drama Scrap Teacher ~Kyoushi Saisei
- Sounds a lot like Sensei wa Erai...
- ::psychotic laughter::
- Kis-My-Ft2 and ABC to have a concert together
- Yay? :D
- Foreshadowing the merger of Kis-My-Ft2 and ABC?
DRAMA TALK (36:02): Sapuri; 1-4
- Kami would be very happy if someone could provide her with Yuya's ringtone, thanks.
- Dissecting the four types of working women presented in this drama.
- Differing views on Fujii's personality: Peyton loves her; Jennie and Rhey feel a bit differently. How passionate about CMs is she?
- Fujii and Yuya, two sides of the same coin?
- Everyone is Sapuri is selfish. Except, of course, Fujii and Yuya.
- Red Frequency of Destiny = Red Thread of Fate, Y/Y? :D
- Ninja Seishun Amigo reference in Sapuri!
- Next week: episodes 5-8.
LETTER SEGMENT (1:06:44)
- This week's question: In JE, who do you think is the most masculine?
- aralana says: Ueda! Despite what Peyton said last week, she agrees?
- The votes are in, and here are the results (comments):
- Single votes for: Nakamaru, Shige, Yamapi, Jin, Ryo, Toma, Okada, Kame, Kimura Takuya.
- Runner-up with three votes: Koki.
- Winner with four votes: Nagase Tomoya.
- Reading comments from tatoeba, quinnsan, supersaiyananf (supplement), and cynical_fluff (supplement).
- Our answers are a bit all over the place for this one to summarize. XD;; It's mostly about the Sempais.
- Next week's question: What do you like or dislike about ___________?
- Revamping the question section; this is a random process: actual bowl, actual paper, actual names.
- Our very own Vanna White, Jennie's husband, helps pick the subject, who, this week, is Okamoto Keito of Hey!Say!Jump.
- Okamoto Pimp Post.
- Getting to know Okamoto.
- So, for next week, tell us about your impression of Okamoto Keito!
- JEP RAP-A-THON!
- anamuan does KAT-TUN's One on One.
- kogome18 does Arashi's Kitto Daijobu.
- supersaiyananf does KAT-TUN's Yorokobi no Uta.
- Listen and vote for your favorite today!
- The birth of JERK.
- Peyton will hereafter be known as Eiton.
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email- email@example.com
. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859
. Please remember that all of these methods can be used when replying to our question of the week - "What do you like or dislike about Okamoto Keito?"
! :D Get your answers in so that you can also be a part of the discussion!fun! And remember, next week we'll be continuing Sapuri
with episodes 5-8! :)
We're still looking for people to help us out behind the scenes, and if you'd like to volunteer, don't hesitate to contact us via the aforementioned methods.
Hope you all have enjoyed. :Dv