Welcome to the twenty-third episode of jep_cast
! :Dv Recorded on July 25th, 2008 with your hosts - Jennie/jadedfrenzy
and the return of Rhey/4_03_am
! \:D/ Please excuse the lateness as we all had real life interfere in one way or another when it came to bringing this week's episode together, but in the end, we triumphed and have it here for you! Also, sorry for all the echoes, we were pressed for time and couldn't go in and do our usual cleanup, but hopefully you can make out us and our flail decently enough. :Dvedit
: Please remember to vote here
for the next drama jep_cast
will be watching!! ♥The One Where Ryo is Nino's Younger Sister
Running Time: 01:28:35
Size: 40.5 MB (brought to you in a lower bitrate, 64kbs, for smaller size!)
Download Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
▪ Thank you very much, pipe!smoking!Jin.
▪ Another thanks and hello our friends at Hey! Say! Heisei!! *waves*
JE NEWS (3:25)
■ Nakai serves as Olympic announcer for TBS, SMAP to sing the theme song, "Kono Toki Kitto Yume Janai" for new single 1 ▪ 2
▪ Nakai has been hosting the Olympics for a LONG time. :O
▪ PEYTON IS UTTERLY GREEDY FOR MORE SMAP! ♥
■ V6's Gakkou e Ikou! MAX ending after over ten years
▪ "Mature variety show" huh? ;P
▪ Kami has a brainfart. Heyday does NOT Hey!Say!JUMP. o.O
▪ Farewell, Gakkou e Ikou! MAX!
■ New Drama with Ninomiya, Nishikido, and Toda Erika, Ryusei no Kizuna 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6
▪ Peyton is not impressed by lame-o title. *snicker*
▪ "OHMIGOD. RYO IS ROLLING AROUND SOMEWHERE, FREAKIN' OUT!!"
▪ Did YOU buy the rumors?! Can you believe that this is even REAL?! *laughs*
▪ Ryo has the potential to go far, he's just building up his repertoire. ♥
▪ The possibility of a Arashi-NEWS collaboration? :OOO
▪ "...hyper and low-IQ level...?" "HUH?!"
■ Shounen Club Premium with Koyama's interview and Arashi's performances 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3
▪ Peyton gives the obligatory squee and then babbles on and on about Koyama's awesome. ♥
you know you love it
▪ Jennie demands more from Arashi and Rhey is obsessed with that old guy. *snicker*
■ "Your Seed" Single single ▪ making of
▪ Jennie gives her spiffy new toy a shot!
and it takes three times to get it right :P
▪ "Did they just say something about being NAKED?!" XD
▪ JENNIE IS VERY VERY WRONG.
erectile dynfunction, WHAT?!
▪ "Guys. HIS ARMS." "No." "HIS ARMS!" "NO!!!"
■ Music Station AGAIN, July 25th
▪ Yamada strives to imitate Jin's American lifestyle. *snicker*
▪ Is this the latest trend? Each group has a rapper?
▪ This time the echo is for reals. Just Peyton and Kami with ESP. *snicker*
DRAMA TALK (39:30)
■ Pride: episodes 4-7
▪ Haru's tender loins. Peyton goes, "...what? San Francisco?" *snicker*
▪ "Forget Aki! Just like, Haru and Natsukawa need to go off together!" XDDD
▪ We try to work through and understand Aki's motivations behind her choices.
▪ Anzai/Youko/Hyodo vs. Haru/Aki/Natsukawa?
▪ Everyone in this drama is in love with Haru. How sad. o.O
▪ MOTHER COMPLEX. GROSS. DO NOT WANT. DX
▪ "I don't know. It was just so full of shit, this episode."
▪ We had serious issues with plot, but we still can admire the beautiful craft that really makes Pride.
LETTER SEGMENT (1:09:42)
■ This week's question - Your least favorite Johnny's PV is...?
▪ anamuan tells us about her least favorite PV, "It's My Soul" from Kanjani8.
▪ Host-wise, Kami ends up agreeing with anamuan and says "It's My Soul", ginzarhapsody says "Flower" from KinKi Kids, 4_03_am says "Kibou ~Yell~" from NEWS, and jadedfrenzy ends it with KAT-TUN's "YOU".
▪ RHEY EARNS HER THIRD BATSU POINT! *whoot!*
jennie saves herself from a batsu point
▪ Next week's question - Who do you think is the girliest in Johnny's? - is begging for your answer. SEND THEM TO US! ♥
■ SERIOUS FAILZ TO INTRODUCE THE JEP RAP-A-THON! XDDDD
▪ "...and it's Koyama's 'Private Parts'...HOLY CRAP. I MEANT TO SAY 'PRIVATE HEARTS' THERE. Look what you girls have done to me!"
▪ SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
■ quiraikotsu says, "A while ago in a history lesson, we came across the theory that if a bunch of people were stuck on a deserted island, one immediately becomes the leader, and one becomes the bullied victim. So who out of jep_cast is the leader, and who's the victim? ;)
▪ Our answer is really hardly surprising. ;P
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast, in the comments, or at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859. Please remember that all of these methods can be used when replying to our question of the week - "Who do you think is the girliest in Johnny's?"! :D Get your answers in so that you can also be a part of the discussion!fun! And remember next week we'll be finishing off Pride with episodes 7-11! :)